DISCLAIMER: IF YOU TRY THIS. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES OR DAMAGE TO OVENS, HOMES, MAGNETS, SLEDGEHAMMERS, INSANITY, OR ANYTHING ELSE.
1. Format the hard drive.
2. Take it out of the computer and put it in the oven for a few hours. Make sure to keep a fire extinguisher handy.
3. Take the partially melted hard drive down to a junkyard, and zap it with one of the big magnets used to lift scrap metal.
4. Take a sledgehammer to the hard drive. Make sure it’s in small chunks.
5. Scatter the pieces into various garbage bins around town, or sell it for scrap metal.
6. Go and buy a new hard drive, while at the same time cursing Aimee out.